Sunday, June 15, 2008

Chasity is 21!

On June 12th, Chasity celebrated her 21st birthday. My mom, her sisters, Greg, Alicynn, Faith, and I took her to Hacienda for dinner. She had two strawberry-n-orange margarittas and was a little tipsy. We had the server come out and sing to her and give her a sombrero. I can't believe she is already 21. She was born during the summer between my fourth and fifth grade school years. Don't do the math...I was 11 when she was born. It was like having another sister in the house...only she was fun because she was a baby, and I could show her off.

4 comments:

Tina said...

I remember when she was born too! I also remember using her to make prank phone calls to Brian Woods!!! It amazes me that we managed to become civilized functional adults......well almost civilized :)~
Gosh I can't believe she's already 21, that makes us, well....OLD!

Jamie said...

This posting makes me feel old. Thanks, Angela.

Cami said...

She needs to learn the "no alcohol through the straw" rule!

Laura said...

WOW! I cannot believe that she is 21. I can still remember when she was walking the halls of Memorial....where does the time go!

I guess we all have to grow up sometime...