Thursday, November 13, 2008

Molly Mae: Our New Addition


Last night we "adopted" a new family member, Molly Mae, a beagle. I have had the itch for a dog for about a year and a half now. Every time I would find one that I wanted something would fall through (usually on our part). But, the wait paid off. Yesterday morning I opened my email and had a faculty wide email from a faculty member explaining that his sister had found a beagle and was willing to give her away for free. I jumped on the idea (Greg came around). We went to meet her last night, and the whole family quickly fell in love. Apparently, she had been thrown out of a car on a country road and the lady we got Molly Mae from watched it all happen. Molly Mae was very lucky to have been found by such wonderful people who took such great care of her. Molly Mae did wonderful last night; whereas, I was up a lot checking on her to make sure she was okay. Stay tuned for the latest updates on the family adjustment to such a sweet dog.

4 comments:

Cami said...

It seems that the Delancys and Molly Mae both are blessed to have each other!

Jamie said...

She is absolutely adorable. Maybe we can arrange a play date with our animals one day!

Joe said...

Contratulations on finally getting a dog. Looking forward to seeing her in person. Or would that be in dog.

Tina said...

She's so cute! Although I must admit, a couple of years ago I would have fallen over dead if you told me you adopted a dog.