Friday, March 2, 2012

Storms and more storms

     This past week we have had several tornado threats in the area, and luckily we did not experience more than hard rain, some hail and strong winds. No damage in Evansville, but quite a bit in all of the towns surrounding Evansville--even northern Vanderburgh county received some damage. The first day we awoke to the sirens going off outside because of a tornado warning, so we all piled into our bathroom. The second day, today, we were all at school/work. The hardest part during storms, for me, is when Greg, the girls and I are separated. I worry so much about the girls when I am not with them during storms. Hopefully, this was the end of it for us, but considering it is the first week of March, I am sure we are not through all of it yet this spring.

No comments: