Friday, March 21, 2008

GIDDY!!!!!!

We are getting GIDDY here at the Delancy house...excited about our trip to Florida. We are leaving Monday morning at 4A.M. Greg is driving which means the girls and I will be fast asleep for the first several hours of our trip. I have most of the packing finished!!! Saturday we are having Easter at my mom's house. Grandpa and Butch are coming in today for the Easter weekend. Then, Sunday off we go to Mt. Vernon to celebrate Easter at Tiffany's house. I am working on making Jaycee a purse for Easter. Wow...how creative I have become. I posted the front and backsides of the sundress I made for Alicynn and the little top I made for Faith. Earlier this week, as a family, we made Alicynn's First Communion Banner. The girls painted the letters to our last name while Greg painted the grapes and cut out the cross. I worked on the chalice and the gluing. Alicynn was excited to paint the bread and draw the cross on it. We had fun doing it. It was good we were off on Wednesday because the girls didn't get to bed until 9:30...two hours past their bed time.

To all Have a very HAPPY and BLESSED Easter!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Easter to the Delancy Family! Enjoy your trip.

Cami said...

Did you find your pink accessories? Happy Easter! Wear sunscreen!