Monday, March 17, 2008

Something New!

Here I go...jumping on the bandwagon. Many of my friends (many who are probably reading) have started to blog. Perhaps this will be easier way for me to keep friends and family posted. Greg, the girls, and I are constantly on the go. I do not know how are children stay so sane with our crazy lifestyle. The girls are getting so big! Alicynn is eight years old. We are getting excited about her First Communion at the end of April. Her dress and shoes have been purchased! We are just waiting on the dress to come in. Faith is five and very animated. The girls are fun and you never know what to expect out of them (but definately have learned to fight with each other). Greg, the girls and I are counting down for Monday. We are headed to Florida for spring break to visit Tina, Evan and baby Alex!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Glad to see you joined the bandwagon! I can't wait to see pictures of your spring break trip.

Alicynn said...

Alyssa went TO!!!!!!!!!!!