Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oh Rainy Day!

Wow...it is raining today! Yesterday afternoon was beautiful, so I took the girls outside for a quick pic in the matching green and white shirts. (They dearly love when I put matching clothes on them...well Faith actually does like it...Alicynn not so much.) This morning it was pouring when I woke up it was pouring outside. Today would have been a great day to spleep in. Faith really didn't want to wake up. She wanted me to come and pick her up later for school.

Great news...I have now finished a sundress for both Alicynn and Faith and a cute little tank top for Faith in sewing class. Sewing is awesome. I really enjoy it--it is a great stress reliever. Jamie and I last night were the only two students in class which was great. Basically, we had paid a group rate for individual lessons last night...I could go for that every night!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

You'll have to post a picture of the girls wearing their outfits made by Mom! I'd love to see the girls in them :)