Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nine Years and Going Strong

Happy Anniversary to Greg and Me! We love our anniversary day. Today is our ninth anniversary. Tina was the first to acknowledge...good thing I maid her my maid of honor in the wedding! I think our anniversary should be a national holiday just like my birthday, but no one else will vote it in. Anyway, we are going to celebrate on Friday evening because Alicynn has her first softball game tonight! She has become a busy little girl with two sports this spring, soccer and softball.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Good luck on your game Alicynn! Wow I can't believe it's been 9 years already! Good thing I haven't had to follow through with the threats I made to Greg at the wedding. LOL He's a great guy and you're great together. I hope you two have many more years of happiness!

Joe said...

I am all for making it a National Holiday. Can you make sure that it always falls on a Monday, though? Can you say three day weekend? Awesome.

Happy anniversery Greg and Angela. I ditto Tina. I hope you have many more years of happiness.

Justin said...

Wow, that's quite an accomplishment. To be able to put up with Greg for so long and still be married!! Kidding buddy, you know I love you guys!!

I also second the motion of a National Holiday. People could use a day off to get ready for Memorial Day weekend. :)