Monday, April 28, 2008

So Many New Things


On Saturday, Faith began to learn to ride a bike without training wheels (actually she has never had training wheels). She can ride in the grass from one end of the yard to the other. She is very proud of herself. Faith has been determined to do it since last fall.
Alicynn, yesterday, made her First Holy Communion. She looked beautiful and was really excited. Greg and I hosted a celebration party for her in my mom's backyard. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, and we were so happy that the rain held off. It did get chilly after the sun went down!
I took Alicynn to the Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor today. She will be having her tonsils out. Alicynn has requested not to know when the procedure will take place, so she doesn't worry about it. I think this is a really great idea. Tina actually gave her the idea.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Way to go Faith!!

I'm sorry to hear that Alicynn needs her tonsils out :( It's a good excuse to eat nothing but ice cream for a few days though.

Cami said...

Do they actually still get to eat ice cream? I heard somewhere that they took away that basic human right!!! I wish as an adult I could just get ambushed with stuff like that! The party yesterday was a blast. Thanks for the good time.

Jamie said...

Way to go, Faith! What a great accomplishment.

Congratulations on your 1st Communion, Alicynn. I think you had a fantastic party.