Monday, April 7, 2008

Beautiful Day!


Well, another week at hand. This weekend was absolutely beautiful! Faith played outside all day yesterday and was not happy when it was time to come in. However, I was able to bribe her with the idea of playing in the bathtub. She pretended she was swimming (aren't we all!) Alicynn's tonsils are swollen again! She has been to the doctor four times in the last eight weeks. We have for sure been referred to the ear, nose and throat doctor (our family doctor forgot to place the referral the last visit). We are expecting Alicynn to have her tonsils and anodes out. I am hoping for after school is out, but we will see. Her first communion is coming up, and soccer season...but health comes first!

It took the Delancy household a week to get back into the swing of things after our wonderful spring break. We had a wonderful time visiting Tina, the ocean and of course Disney World. However, the weather here has been beautiful the last two days which is wonderful. The flowers and trees are blooming. I noticed yellow dandelions in the grass this morning...definite sign of spring!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I'm so glad you guys got to come and visit me!! Wish you could have stayed longer. Tell Greg my offer still stands...........I'll buy him season tickets to the Bucs (even though I don't live in Tampa anymore) if he moves here. AND you don't have battle earthquakes...just hurricanes, tornadoes, wild fires, pedophiles, tourists and sunburns!