Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Coach Delancy

I thought for sure Greg would post his good news. I waited for a week, and since he has not shared it, I will! Greg has been named Memorial Head Cub Football Coach. He is really excited...I would say giddy, but he would not like that very much. Greg has really worked hard to earn this title. Each year he adds more experience and eventually his dream of being a head coach of a bigger program will become true. Alicynn and Faith want to be his head water girls for the team!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Yay!! Congrats Greg!

Joe said...

Great news Greg. I am really happy for you. I know you will do a great job. Now you just need to decide what coaching style to follow. The stoic style of Tony Dungy or the in the face style of Woody Hays. Of coures Woody would probably make middle schoolers cry, so that might not work. But both great coaches. Decisions. Decisions.

Jamie said...

Way to go, Greg!!! To add to Joe's comment--I would not suggest using the style of Bill Bilichick...especially the cheating part!

Cami said...

Wahooooooooo, Greg! I would add to Jamie that you also want to avoid the Bill Parcell's man boob look as well!